Friday, October 31, 2014

Dixie State University Homecoming Parade 2014

 Last year we got to go to the DSU Homecoming parade and it was actually the first parade that I thought was fun that I have ever been too (my standards might be low). This year the parade lasted for almost an hour and a half! That's a long parade for a little town. 
 We are close enough that we walked to the parade and got a perfect shady spot.  Even better is that it was toward the end and people had started running out of candy...DARN!
 The boys had fun watching and catching candy. I didn't want them to candy overload, so I didn't let them bring a bag.  They are obviously smarter than I am.  There is no stopping boys from getting their share of candy!
 
 I think James needs to go to the bathroom! He walked the last half of the way home looking like this.  It was so fun as people were driving past and walking next to us! No shame.


No comments: