Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The boys new toy

The other day my mom had the boys while I was at an interview and she helped them install the kiddie swing to a level they could actually use.  Ever since then they play on it all the time! James hasn't seemed to mind that he is the one pushing while Logan is enjoying the good rides.  Logan just laughs and laughs and James likes being run into...in fact he might like getting run into more than Logan likes being flown around.  I think I bought this for them a year ago, but never found the right place to hang it.  I still need to get it on there a little better, but it is perfect for today and that is all I can worry about now!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Correction, I did not put up the swing, James did. He wanted it up and I could not reach the limb so he sat on my shoulders and he looped in around and secured the swing. I really was only the platform on which he worked, the rest was all James! Sometimes if you want something done you just have to do it yours!!!!