Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good day!

Today was a good day. Curtis left today for a business trip to Denver which means it was just the two of us today! Well, James had a busy morning at Pump it Up, an indoor blow up amusement park about 3 blocks away, and I went to meetings for my church calling. When I got back at 11:30 my girlfriend Becky had fed him and he was ready for a nap. After naps we spent nearly 4 hours outside and then came in, ate, and went to sleep. Not too shabby! It is nice when you have good weather and great friends to help you out! I don't think we will be so lucky, weatherman says it is supposed to rain throughout the day, so I will have to be creative to run him down for sleep! Oh the goals I have for myself!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for the updates! I'm so excited to see a little more coming from the Kincaid home. And the pacifier will die out, my niece (now 2 1/2) has finally just given hers up completely. They took her down to only naps and bedtime, and then bedtime, and now it's gone. YEAH! Try it, it might work if you do it in steps! :) Good luck!