Sunday, May 25, 2008

Visiting Family

Yesterday we went to Ferndale (about 90 minutes North) to visit my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Linda. It was great to see them and to realize how close they really are. James slept part of the way and my dad came with us and he slept part of the way, so it was super short for them. We played around their non-child-safe house until dinner and then had to leave shortly thereafter. My uncle hasn't been doing well and he looked amazing, probably the best I have seen him in a really long time! Anyways, here are a few pictures of my family!

This is my Aunt Linda and my dad, Larry and they are only 11 months apart!

James, Uncle Jerry and Aunt Linda.

1 comment:

Em n' clan said...

Hey...Linda and Dad are only 11 1/2 months apart :) Dad is January of 1942 and Linda is December of 1942. It's so rare to have two kids in one year but grandma and grandpa managed. Then 8 years later had Susan and 8 years after that had Kim. Al is like 4 years older than Dad, so they are really spread out (except for their "Irish Twins") Sometimes I wonder where I find all this random stuff that is in my head.