Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Out in the Sun!

Here on Whidbey Island we have had some wonderful weather! James and Logan have some fantastic farmers tans going on too! We have done the gardening, watered the grass, bounced in the bouncy house and enjoyed beaches!

We went to the Chocolate Gardens. They only have plants that smell like chocolate! Its pretty awesome. We planted some outside the kitchen window and just to the right of the front walk way. I am excited for them to start blooming and enjoy the chocolate essence!

Logan didn't enjoy the flowers as much as I did, but he did enjoy the bird poop he found on this chair. Isn't he cute! I really tried to get one with both my boys but James couldn't sit still long enough to do anything for me!

1 comment:

Daniel and Laura said...

your family is SO cute! Hope you are enjoying the sun!