Thursday, June 18, 2009

We've been having fun!

This morning we headed off too early, but caught the 8:30 ferry and than stopped by to visit what I thought would be cousins and Curtis family, but found an empty house. At least I can say I really attempted. I need to get a new phone so I can have my numbers back. It has been over a month since Logan brutally killed my phone.

At Imagine Children's Museum James flew an airplane... made treats... made funny faces with James... shared a cliff bar with mom (or Linda as he prefers to call me)

My boys are so great! They are busy, but I couldn't ask for anything else. James is so curious that it drives me crazy, but I love it that he loves learning. Sometimes it seems like he isn't listening and that he's just yanking my chain, but he has started counting and talking better.

Logan has also been growing by leaps and bounds. I was doing the dishes and had the dishwasher open and when I looked down Logan had crawled into the dishwasher and was chewing on a spoon. I can honestly say that James never did that, but as my mom will tell you I was into everything all the time. There is more than one copy of baby Linda in the dishwasher, on the refrigerator and peeing on the upright piano! It also seems like he has thinned out. No more double chins or jowls, I went out to lunch with a friend this week and her son maybe bigger than Logan ever was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Can't wait to come and see you guys