Friday, December 28, 2007

Chirstmas 2007


This year we spent Christmas at home, just the three of us. I was a little nervous about doing it all myself, but all in all it worked out. I have never been able to make an edible roast, but it was actually really good. I freaked out when I called my mom at 10 with a frozen roast in my hands and she told me that good roasts cook 12-24 hours thawed. So into the microwave it went! Curtis even said he would eat some leftovers and this boy doesn't eat leftovers! Of course we way over purchased for James, but it is impossible not to do!
He really liked the alphabet magnets we got for the fridge! Every time we go to our neighbors he heads straight for their fridge! But still he enjoys the old stuff and playing with Dad best!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What a CUTE family Linda, I'm excited to get to see your family and know what's going on with you. You'll have to add my blog and check it out from time to time. Laura has one linked to mine as well! Luv ya!
www.insidemyhead-heather.blogspot.com