Monday, September 15, 2008

Almost 2 weeks old!

Logan is almost two weeks old! I don't know how that could have gone by so fast, but it seems like he has grown too much! On Friday, the 5th, he was 7.6 lbs and on Wednesday, the 10th, he was 8.3 lbs. That means it was probably a pound of weight gain in a week! Logan has been sleeping in 2 hour stints all night and much longer during the daytime hours. He keeps me busy, but at least he has stopped spitting up with every meal. I still way over produce for one child, so he is on the verge of drowning with every meal, but we seem to keep things in check pretty well. James seems to really adore having a little one around the house. He gives him kisses and wants to hold him all the time. I have caught him 3 times carrying him, that was scary! This was taken right after he pooped on me!!! I had just gotten out of the shower and he aimed and scored!
And we can't forget about the first born in the wilderness of my youth...James has been loving life on the Island! He spends most of his time with Papa, my dad, and the dog working outside. I am sure its a dream come true for any boy to play outside with grandpa and a dog!

James and Papa raking the grass in the orchard. (The shorts and goloshes are a good look, don't you think!)


Isn't it sweet that they both have their own wheel borrows!

No comments: