Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here's my baby!


Logan was 2 weeks old in this picture! He is beefing up and doing better about his days and nights! Life is great and we are learning one day at a time how to live with 2 boys! Logan is still waking up 4 times a night to eat and enjoy his one on one time with the breasturant...and James isn't missing out on the fun either. He started waking up at 5:00 am to announce he can't find his boo (pacifier) and come snuggle in with mom and dad...we only noticed today that this was becoming a trend! But he is sick so we will allow a few more days. James has started to put himself to bed and I am enjoying that little bit of freedom on his behalf. About every other night I have to lay him down, but he is actually going into his room and tucking himself in! Even when I do lay him down we used to have to fight and usually cry ourselves to sleep, but now he is staying in bed like a big boy. James has also recently rediscovered the potty. He wants to go and sit down on the toilet 3 or 4 times a day, no deposits yet, but lets give the kid a break!

3 comments:

Brandon . Ash . Bennnett said...

Oh my word!!! He is SOOO cute! Congrats you guys. I am so happy for you. I wish I were there to see you. Thanksgiving? I would love to see your little guys!

Amy and Nathan said...

what a cutie! I never got to see him before you guys left! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Lefty said...

Hello! It's Kimberlee...your ol' neighbor! How are you? I heard you moved into my old place and then moved out.
What a cute chunky baby! Nice work, chef.