Monday, September 1, 2008

Pot Roast Success

Yesterday I started my pot roast at 9:00 in the morning and about 10:00 that night the meat was falling apart! I have never had it fall off apart before, and when I started getting excited about it Curtis just made fun of me like he didn't know it was supposed to fall apart. It is one of my favorite meals and I have been attempting it about once a month since we've been married and I finally got it right. It was 10:00 at night so we didn't try it, so it could be gross, but we will find out about 6:00 tonight! Just thought yall should know I got it right, I think!

1 comment:

Lefty said...

Linda: i start mine in a crockpot on Saturday night and by the time we get home from church it is in that magnificent fall apart state. mmmm. such a low-fuss meal with amazing results.