Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sand Hollow State Park

 Throw back Thursday! I finally downloaded the pictures off my camera this morning and look at the treasures I found. Since we are new to this area my sister took us to all the watering holes around.  We were at Sand Hallow State Park in August and although the water had things growing in it and it was beyond windy, it was still really fun in the water. 
 You like Carson's goggles? He walked around all summer with goggles on.  I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to spend every moment with my boys for the summer, what a blessing.
 There was sand in everything which is why Logan is under the table (there was also no shade either, HOT).
 My nephew, Brogan, eating all the food that my boys dropped! Love this age and that everything must be consumed!

No comments: