Sunday, November 10, 2013

Street Art

I love living a big neighborhood with lots of kids the same age.  The boys have so much fun playing outside with the other kids when they are with their parents.  The afternoon started with having 2 Oliverson boys added to our mix with 3 Simkin kids and of course the neighborhood kiddos (mostly boys).  I did feel a little like a Polygamist when we were walking to pick up James from the bus stop.  I had an 8, 7, 5, two 3 year olds and an 18 month old in tow walking back to our house. When the Simkin kids came over that added a 10, 6 and 12 month old to the mix (that was a rough afternoon).  But everyone left fed and happy! I even got M&M's out of the deal.  Sister Simkins knows me well and pays me with candy every time I watch her kids. Oh and I learned that Brogan is kinda a bully.  He did not like that other little guy and kept pushing him down and sitting on him! It was pretty hard to discipline and not laugh.





It's great that we have this fun dirt hill right outside our door so I can set up camp in a comfy (or not so comfy) chair and watch out for dirt clumps.
 Carson struggled getting up the hill, our sweet neighbor Alex helped him up while James made fun of him!
Someday there will be more houses here and my house will be much cleaner! That red dirt does end up everywhere in everything.  The best is when they empty out all that glorious red dirt from their shoes in my kitchen.

 Lulu and Logan worked hard to decorate the driveways of everyone in the fourplex.  Lulu will be eight soon, but her talent is that of a much older person.
 Because there is constant construction all around us there is a constant source of trash.  This time they found plastic to pull the motorcycle with.  Carson pulled that thing up and down the driveway for 20 minutes.
Making a Turkey!

No comments: