Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day Parade

Parades seem to be a big deal around here! Maybe its the small town girl in me, but it seems like once a month there is something that needs a parade to celebrate. Oh and there are lots of local princesses from surrounding towns that get to sit in old cars wearing their pretty dresses.  Today Logan had the opportunity to be in a parade that I can actually stand behind.  I am so grateful for our veterans and there love of country as well as sacrifice. My father, grandfather and grandmother all served in the armed forces and I loved knowing that they served our country well.
 We waited  for 45 minutes for the parade to start and he didn't complain...much.
 There's that Valor Hall Banner we've all been waiting for...here comes Logan (finally)!


 He just spotted his brother! There's my Loganito the second one from the end with all the other 4 and 5 year olds with hats they made to honor the Red, White and Blue.
There's my Loganito the second one from the end with all the other 4 and 5 year olds with hats they made to honor the Red, White and Blue.


No comments: