Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baby Business

I had my 31 week appointment on the 7th and I have been feeling great, but my doctor seems to think that things are getting a little large and in charge up front and that the chances of being induced are pretty high. Here's the deal, I am 31 weeks pregnant and I am measuring as if I was 34 weeks pregnant and I lost weight for this weigh in, so its baby growing and not me. My next appointment is in 2 weeks and if Logan keeps growing so much I am going to have to have ultrasounds at all of my appointments to monitor his weight! Crazy kid. I keep praying that he will be healthy and strong, I didn't realize that I was so faithful! I delivered James at 42 weeks but I only measured 34 and he was 9.1 pounds. I hate to think of what this kid will come up with! Life is exciting and full of surprises!

No comments: