Tuesday, July 22, 2008

With the Grandparents

James loves spending the day with Mama & Papa and I can't even express how nice it is to get some deep cleaning done around the house while he is gone. So today while I was scrapbooking, cleaning my carpets and scrubbing my kitchen floor this is what James was up to...
James started out the day picking raspberries with Mama, I am sure they weren't all ripe, but the kid loves his berries and I am sure Mama appreciated the extra help!
Lunch time with Papa and Kayla, Papa's new dog, in the bed of the truck. When I checked in at 1:30 he was outside with Papa, no shoes on, playing in the wood pile and shoveling the wood chips and saw dust. What a happy boy! I am so blessed to have family so close to me that are always willing to help! Thanks mom & dad! Love you.

No comments: