Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rolling down the hill (kinda)

Last night we went to the Aquasocks game (local minor league baseball team) and we sat up on the hill so that James could run around and enjoy himself while we watched the game. Let me tell you I have no idea what the score was when we left because that kid is so entertaining. He has never seen anyone roll down a grassy hill and he never did figure it out, but the entire concept was very new and exciting to him. James mostly just pushed himself up the hill and then would run up the hill and jump down it. There was a little girl there that was probably 4, but he was putting on the moves! He did his old man proud!

2 comments:

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

I'm glad you mentioned the Aquasox game, but I noticed that you didn't mention anything about ditching your friends that invited you to the game to sit on that grass... (only kidding).

Oh, and unfortunately, you didn't win the 50/50 raffle. I was really hoping!

Heather Marin

Linda Kincaid said...

Nuts...oh well. Did we when? And we didn't ditch yall. Yall came an hour late and we left after an hour and a half. I loved our seats! I am leaving something for Curtis to give you on Sunday, going to visit family for the next week!