Friday, January 30, 2009

My Sweet Boys

Just this last week my boys have started to play together...as much as a 2 1/2 year old can safely play with an almost 5 month old brother!
I walked around the corner and found this. James drags Logan around in this and I had heard them on the move and it was such a sweet surprise to find James "reading" to him.
James is responsible for this one too! Aren't they precious?

James loves holding him too...most of the time. Sometimes it is just for a second, so you have to be quick because when he's done he isn't always gentle setting him down. I had to teach him yesterday how to carry him. I don't really want my 2 year old carrying his brother that weighs 18 pounds, but I would rather him carry him from under Logan's arms then around his head or neck how he has been attempting it the last few days.
Just a token picture of Logan from yesterday too. He is growing so fast!


1 comment:

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Wow! He is growing so fast! They look so similar!