Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Don't know if I ever told you this...

Don't know if I ever told you this, but James loves being an older brother...most of the time. Ever since we brought home Logan he has been the "perfect" example of how an older brother should be to a baby. He would love it if I would just relax and let him help more, but walking into a room with your 2 year old holding your 5 month old by the head or neck is a little difficult to take in. I am sure he was doing it to be helpful or something sweet like that. So I had to teach him the other day how we pick up babies from under their arms and if he starts crying don't just drop him thinking you may be in trouble...waiting for that one to happen, sounds like my kid. James has his own baby with a stroller and a carrier to go with it. He love doing the same things I do and the other day I found my baby bojrn and washed it to give to my sister in law when I found James attempting to get his brother in. I thought about letting him put his baby in, but so we don't have that one happen again I decided that he could just run around in it for a while and then it would go into a box for Michelle! He is going to make a great dad someday...say 20 years from now.



No comments: