Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bowman Bay

On Valentines day we spent the entire day outside! We started out at the Freeland Park and then headed up North to Bowman Bay (just past Deception Pass). I had never even noticed a sign for Bowman Bay, but it was fantastic! I think I may have to go camping there this summer with the boys. The weather was great and the beach was fun; they even had a little playground for James. We had such a great day! On the way home we picked up a heart shaped pizza and got home and ate and went to sleep! It was a long day of playing!

Doesn't he look so pleased with the day!

James and Logan at Bowman Bay, and yes James is holding his brother all by himself!

James investigating the shells at the Freeland Park.


Curtis and James playing at the play ground at Bowman Bay!
Curtis and Logan at the Freeland Park

For some reason this picture wouldn't change, but I just thought it was funny how much we had him bundled!





2 comments:

sachiko said...

check out those cheeks! What cute kids. And I don't remember a bowman park. I know there's a walkway that goes down there, like a trail or something... so much in WA that I've never done.

Leanne said...

It is those little adventures that make life worth living. Sometimes a one day vacation can carry a person a long ways...and that looked to be a good one day vacation!