Friday, February 13, 2009

Newest Godsey!

We have a new Godsey! Yep my little brother's wife, Michelle, had a baby today! I don't know most of the stats...but he was 8 pounds (+/-) and 20 inches (+/-) and he is handsome! For her first baby he came pretty fast, although he was settled! There was a few hours that she sat at a 8+ so that must have made things interesting for Michelle, but they all make their entrance on their own time! So, congrats to Lj and Michelle and lets welcome Garrett Oliver Godsey to the circle!

Don't they look so peaceful? I know it won't last long...pretty soon he will get hungry and let you know, but for now 3 states away I love you and I can't wait to meet you next month baby Garrett!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't wait until you guys come to visit next month...