Monday, February 23, 2009

I went running!

I know, now don't act so surprised! Well I went to Castle Park with an old friend and let me tell you, it was fantastic! We didn't run miles and miles, but we ran for a good 45 minutes...maybe even an hour! :0) I don't know if it was just my running buddy or if I really enjoy the out doors, but I ran more then I have ran outdoors in my life time! Today was day one (hopefully not the last) and I am excited to see what happens with this running thing! My mom, bless her heart, is watching my kids for me and she has to be the best grandma ever to those boys. When I called her to let her know I was on my way she said that Logan was sleeping and she was reading to James. Oh, and the best part was that James was actually really excited to see me when I opened the door. Oh the small rewards of motherhood!

1 comment:

Paige said...

45 minutes? Holy cow. You probably did run miles and miles with that much time! Good for you! I just came across your blog and it's very fun. Your babe is quite the chunk!