Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Muscles

I have been going running everyday this week! It is only Wednesday, but I usually give up by now! I also have come to know I am using muscles that I don't usually use. My core is slightly sore and I have been getting really bad headaches that might borderline migraines. So I am starting to think that maybe I should also take up yoga to even things out. I have read that it really helps with the headaches and it might help with the running too. I can't wait to go running this summer with my sisters! I have never been one that is big into running, but I am absolutely loving it! My running buddy is so patient with me and pushes me just right! Pretty soon I will be able to keep up a little bit better and we won't have to walk at all! Sorry!

2 comments:

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

Nice work! I need to get into running! It feels so good when you're done. What a high.

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

Go Linda!!! Good for you. By-the=way, you have adorable children.