Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday James!

While I have a few minutes during James nap here are a few pictures from his birthday party last night. We had my parents, Curtis' parents and Grandma Joyce over for dinner and cake. James did such a good job with the evening with out a nap even! We did have one break down but that was just before considering he didn't get a nap in the first person walked in the door! Its hard to believe that I am a mother of a 3 year old, but it is what it is! (Logan is almost 8 months, now that's a kick in the pants)
It is Godsey tradition to have birthday pancakes, and as I am sitting here looking at this, me and my dyslexia ,I totally did the 3 backwards. No wonder he's having such a hard time learning his numbers. He's probably confused!

Grandma Kincaid helping him show how old he is...is that a muscle thing? He can never do it on his own for some reason!

Curious George books

Counting the candles..."Two, two, two." Man I raise 'em genius!

Making sure the cake is protected!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda seriously? why didn't you just flip the E over and make it a 3...oh poor sister