Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend fun

This weekend Curtis had the Seattle Home Show so we were left to our own imaginations! I think we did OK especially with the great weather. Sunday morning was an interesting time around 9:30 both kids were still in the bath and when church starts at 10:00 you know how it gets 10 minutes before church starts!
Sunday night we did dinner at the beach house with my parents! It was nice to get out of the house and have a good time in the sun. My mom made pigs in a blanket over the fire and we all enjoyed something different.

The boys "making dinner" over the open fire. James even got to take part in roasting.

Logan enjoying the left overs on his fingers

My two handsomes James (almost 3) and Logan 7 1/2 months


I have such sweet boys!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like FUN! I can't believe how big your boys are getting. We're going to be up in the Puget Sound next summer and I was wondering if you might be able to fill us in on some FUN things to do with kids. Email me: heather@bornclassified.com