Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Watch 2010 Update

I had my last long awaited appointment today.  I am measuring a full 3 cm now and he said I was ripe...I guess that means we are ready to go! During the ultrasound he seemed a little concerned about my fluid levels, but then said that we could do this tomorrow. I told him, why not today? He said that he didn't want me to have this baby in the middle of the night.  I told him I appreciated his concern, but I figured the 3 hours head start I would get by starting the process tomorrow was unnecessary.  He didn't go for it though! The current plan is to have my mom come in the morning to stay with the boys, so that they could sleep.  Emily will drive me up to the hospital and my dad will drive James to preschool.  From there I am sure there will be someone watching Logan and  Amy and helping with the Campbell clan's daily activities.  I am hoping to be home and back to normal on Thursday and will update this when life permits! Think happy thoughts!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You make me giggle. You post as you're going over night with friends or something. My prayers are with you all.