Friday, June 25, 2010

My wee one

Carson has been such a wonderful baby, but then again so were his brothers! I am beginning to understand what people have said about the third baby though...its like he doesn't exists.  I have not taken the time to take lots of pictures everyday like I did with James and Logan.  Poor kid.  At least I have filled out his baby book, well I completed the birth portion.  Didn't fill out the pre-birth data...anyway, I have a few new pictures that my sister helped me take the other day.  I hope to do better with Carson's pictures and put them in books too.  James are all in books, Logan's are printed and dated (mostly) and Carson is just here, healthy and happy!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Great pictures. Boys are so fun. I really love the one of you holding Carson. It really captures a moms love.