Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cousin Cathy's Chocolate Chip Cookies

We love cookies in this house. I used to work at a job that I made cookies every Sunday and I brought them in and fed the crew! I love making cookies but there isn’t a recipe that I have found that only makes 6 cookies (other than my freezing them, which works wonderfully!). This Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is one that a good friend, Billie Garrett, found in the newspaper and they are so wonderfully chewy goodness I make them all the time. This time we added some M&Ms because I was given a bag in primary on Sunday for helping out in the Nursery.

Cousin Cathy’s Chocolate Chip Cookies

2/3 c. Butter          2 t. Vanilla
2/3 c. Crisco           2 c. Flour
1 c. Sugar          1 t. Salt
1 c. Brown Sugar, packed          1 t. Backing Soda
2 Eggs          1 pkg. Chocolate Chips

Preheat oven to 350˚. Mix wet to dry. I added some M&Ms, but you might also like nuts or the mini M&Ms too.  There are manythings you can add to cookies if you give it a try! Bake 10-12 minutes.
Logan's licking the chocolate off his sweet face.  Nothing makes you feel better about yourself, and your cooking, then happy faces!

No comments: